Rebelz in Action Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Rebelz in Action Forum

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

heard wat u did

Go down 
+7
JaGeRIVIeiSTeR
RiA_aza
RiA iChoZen
RiA HellFalcoN-
RiA Unearthly
RiA syco0109
RiA J-M
11 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
TKZ Hype

heard wat u did Empty
PostSubject: heard wat u did   heard wat u did Icon_minitimeFri Jan 11, 2008 7:08 pm

heard wat u did to Spoffy, very harsh, he is a decent player
Back to top Go down
RiA J-M

RiA J-M

Male Number of posts : 402
Job and Hobbies : | College At Da Min |
PSN ID : | No-NeRvEzZ |
Registration date : 2007-11-19

heard wat u did Empty
PostSubject: Re: heard wat u did   heard wat u did Icon_minitimeFri Jan 11, 2008 8:25 pm

What We Do?
Back to top Go down
Hype-KIi

heard wat u did Empty
PostSubject: Re: heard wat u did   heard wat u did Icon_minitimeFri Jan 11, 2008 9:00 pm

he got booted for not bein active and wen he comes back he is ignored by most of u guys! he actually sed i quote 'i would like to play but it looks like Dan cudnt giv a toss and Djokke has got it in him to tell him/me to piss off' but wat he did say made him laff was the clan history bit bout bein 'loyal'. but hey im just passin on the message elephant
Back to top Go down
RiA syco0109

Male Number of posts : 534
Job and Hobbies : skl/ gaming basketball c-walkin and chillin
PSN ID : syco0109

heard wat u did Empty
PostSubject: Re: heard wat u did   heard wat u did Icon_minitimeSat Jan 12, 2008 12:46 am

well spoff was gone 4 ages and he can join all he needs 2 do is apply
Back to top Go down
KiLLa

heard wat u did Empty
PostSubject: Re: heard wat u did   heard wat u did Icon_minitimeSat Jan 12, 2008 3:04 am

am i not to understand dan and djokke have already asked if he can join??? or did they forget to tell you this syco?
Back to top Go down
RiA Unearthly

Male Number of posts : 807
PSN ID : 17

heard wat u did Empty
PostSubject: Re: heard wat u did   heard wat u did Icon_minitimeSat Jan 12, 2008 3:36 am

K i dont have a clue who all these ppl are but technically spoff never left the clan, he was inactive for ages on ps3 i barely eva saw him online its just lately hes been online mroe n more so i sed to him is he still in or what, whats the problem?

I didnt include the bit about king-4-ever-nl, razor n spoff on the clan history as it would take sooo long to explain and ppl wouldnt really understand it anyway
Back to top Go down
RiA HellFalcoN-

Male Number of posts : 316
Job and Hobbies : football, gaming
PSN ID : Dominator_NL/HellFalcoN-

heard wat u did Empty
PostSubject: Re: heard wat u did   heard wat u did Icon_minitimeSat Jan 12, 2008 4:15 am

RiA Unearthly wrote:
K i dont have a clue who all these ppl are but technically spoff never left the clan, he was inactive for ages on ps3 i barely eva saw him online its just lately hes been online mroe n more so i sed to him is he still in or what, whats the problem?

I didnt include the bit about king-4-ever-nl, razor n spoff on the clan history as it would take sooo long to explain and ppl wouldnt really understand it anyway

so explain we deserve to know it or not? Laughing
Back to top Go down
RiA Unearthly

heard wat u did Empty
PostSubject: Re: heard wat u did   heard wat u did Icon_minitimeSat Jan 12, 2008 4:34 am

Well basically the clan was started by King-4-ever-nl, Vintooo and Razorclaw. I was the first player drafted (i think) after TDS was disbanded on rfom. King-4-ever-nl was immature and stopped playing rfom so razor took hold of the clan while Vinto went back to DoA, Razor went on holiday n gave leadership to spoff, spoff then went on holiday n gave leadership to me. They came back n i gave leadership to razor then he decided i would be better off leading RiA so i have done since then. Like i said Spoff was inactive for ages up until recently so im not sure what to do lets see what he has to say about it maybe...

He was a nice guy and i spent a lot of time with him on rfom, jus sometimes he was immature to other clans etc. and some ppl didnt like him cus he was over-aggressive but overall he's a nice guy
Back to top Go down
RiA syco0109

Male Number of posts : 534
Job and Hobbies : skl/ gaming basketball c-walkin and chillin
PSN ID : syco0109

heard wat u did Empty
PostSubject: Re: heard wat u did   heard wat u did Icon_minitimeSat Jan 12, 2008 4:52 am

KiLLa wrote:
am i not to understand dan and djokke have already asked if he can join??? or did they forget to tell you this syco?

thn wats the problem
Back to top Go down
KiLLa

heard wat u did Empty
PostSubject: Re: heard wat u did   heard wat u did Icon_minitimeSat Jan 12, 2008 7:08 am

lol this is very amusing, you newer guys dnt really kno how this clan got big or how it recruited the members it did, and maybe spoff was a bit aggressive at least he told it how it was, and dan u may not remember me but i was in RiA for a short period so i know wat im sayin, and yer he is immature sumtimes but its funny, and if u actually take offence over a game, u r sad- period. and from talkin to spoff i see he is unhappy havin to move to ZK so he can actually play with the guys in the same clan as him, but hey if u ask me this is all gettin outta hand, but anyway u guys r bout to lose a good player and as u sed dan a nice guy.
Back to top Go down
RiA iChoZen

RiA iChoZen

Male Number of posts : 351
Job and Hobbies : Sports & Gaming
PSN ID : 16
Registration date : 2007-12-19

heard wat u did Empty
PostSubject: Re: heard wat u did   heard wat u did Icon_minitimeSat Jan 12, 2008 7:34 am

You all alright fellas? I am a fairly recent recruit of RiA but have taken quite an active role in helping out as much as I can (Just so you ALL know who I am and how I am relevant). Just wanted to say that I spoke to Spoff yesterday and had alot of fun with him (Pistol matches etc). He explained to me how he has always wanted to be/stay in RiA but feel he has been kinda pushed away from RiA. He doesn't really know whether he is in or out and feels that he is not included etc in the clans happenings. I have actually known Spoff for a v.long time but I don't think he knows it becasue on R:FOM I used to be called Chozen21 and he was on my friends list for months+we played many games together. I always found him to be a great guy, over the time I have been here I have noticed RiA has a deep history that I am beginning to learn. I am currently very much enjoying my stay at RiA and enjoy all the clan members. I don't know how Spoff has "Drifed" but no matter what it is a shame becasue he is a sound game with good skills.

To my knowledge Spoff only lost leadership due to going on holiday and temporarily passing leadership to you Dan. Is it true that he was supposed to receive leadership back or not?? Because he doesn't have a computer he cannot keep in comms with everyone.

Anyway someone just clear it all up properly so Everyone knows the low-down as all the hype can be cleared up

Take it easy fellas

A!3X Wink
Back to top Go down
https://rebelz-in-action.forumotion.com

heard wat u did Empty
PostSubject: Re: heard wat u did   heard wat u did Icon_minitimeSat Jan 12, 2008 7:38 am

I don't know who the hell are u .... spoff is joining your clan and you just come to tell us that we could've get him if Dan didn't ignore him :/

Spoff is the one who actually recruited me (after Dan's approval), you can tell him what we told u (since u like the massinger role).
Back to top Go down
Spoff

heard wat u did Empty
PostSubject: Re: heard wat u did   heard wat u did Icon_minitimeSat Jan 12, 2008 7:58 am

yea i would like to join agen, thats all im sayin
Back to top Go down
RiA HellFalcoN-

Male Number of posts : 316
Job and Hobbies : football, gaming
PSN ID : Dominator_NL/HellFalcoN-

heard wat u did Empty
PostSubject: Re: heard wat u did   heard wat u did Icon_minitimeSat Jan 12, 2008 8:06 am

Spoff wrote:
yea i would like to join agen, thats all im sayin

talk to Dan spoff he s the boss now

btw you got UT3? Rolling Eyes

EDIT he s playing UT3 now so add him on PSN is my advice
Back to top Go down
RiA Unearthly

heard wat u did Empty
PostSubject: Re: heard wat u did   heard wat u did Icon_minitimeSat Jan 12, 2008 8:52 am

Spoff u never left man, so ye course u can join again u know i dont dislike u ffs how many games did we play on rfom together. As for leadership i dno, razor wanted it back so i was waiting for him to come back n give it to him, then he sed i should be leader n everyone was happy with that...and if u ask i think they're all happy now. So ye ur still in RiA but u wer so inactive for so long i thought y werent bothered with it anymore.

All cleared up?

P.S @ Killa, sry m8 not a clue who you are..what was ur Rfom name?
Back to top Go down
RiA J-M

RiA J-M

Male Number of posts : 402
Job and Hobbies : | College At Da Min |
PSN ID : | No-NeRvEzZ |

heard wat u did Empty
PostSubject: Re: heard wat u did   heard wat u did Icon_minitimeSat Jan 12, 2008 9:57 am

Spoff..? Ultra Magnus??

If so,

Yeah spoff is a great guy and everthing but i can see where dan is coming from...he hasnt been active for like 5 mmonths so dan didnt know if he still wanted to be in RiA even no dan did still want him in....

I Feel that dan should still be the leader since everyone is happy with that and he has been here with RiA through thick and thin...

Killa...? Are you Spoff Just a bit wierd how you both log on same time?

killa btw he didnt get booted he has always been in RiA from what ive heard the reason he feels like hes getting pushed away is prob cause dan and hi9m havnt really spoke about him and the clan etc
Back to top Go down
Spoff

heard wat u did Empty
PostSubject: Re: heard wat u did   heard wat u did Icon_minitimeSat Jan 12, 2008 10:21 am

send me a cg invite then plz
Back to top Go down
KiLLa

heard wat u did Empty
PostSubject: Re: heard wat u did   heard wat u did Icon_minitimeSat Jan 12, 2008 10:27 am

i work with Tom if that answers your question
Back to top Go down
RiA_aza

Male Number of posts : 242
Job and Hobbies : [aza]FooTy ,ps3,Friends,GIRLS
PSN ID : 14
Registration date : 2007-12-11

heard wat u did Empty
PostSubject: Re: heard wat u did   heard wat u did Icon_minitimeSat Jan 12, 2008 11:48 am

chozen21 u were in Beyond Rage on rfom right and knew Hydrocast n major n all them.also i had ultra on my buddy list on Rfom he was a nice bloke a very gud player jus a bit inactive but i remember another m8 oldskooljunglist who was inactive on rfom and got removed but then he wanted 2 rejoin he was telling me and afta a few tryouts he was aloud bak in so Dan is fair.also vintoo was really in DoA i thought he was jus sponging of em becus wen i played him on rfom i beat him in a FFa so easily.

But nyway bak on subject Dan is fair and i do believe tht he hasnt jus sed 2 ultra(spoff) u cnt join Dan from wat ive seen of him aint like tht
Back to top Go down
Ultra_Sp

heard wat u did Empty
PostSubject: Re: heard wat u did   heard wat u did Icon_minitimeSat Jan 12, 2008 12:00 pm

oldskool still active, he just has to share his ps3
Back to top Go down
RiA_aza

Male Number of posts : 242
Job and Hobbies : [aza]FooTy ,ps3,Friends,GIRLS
PSN ID : 14
Registration date : 2007-12-11

heard wat u did Empty
PostSubject: Re: heard wat u did   heard wat u did Icon_minitimeSat Jan 12, 2008 12:02 pm

i know he shares it with his brother predatorysaif, hes on my ps3 friend list
Back to top Go down
iChoZen

heard wat u did Empty
PostSubject: Re: heard wat u did   heard wat u did Icon_minitimeSat Jan 12, 2008 1:13 pm

HaVoC, yeah that was me. How did you know about me, Major and Hydrocast? Were you a member or somethin'?

(Ooops forgot to log in Razz )
Back to top Go down
JaGeRIVIeiSTeR
Admin
JaGeRIVIeiSTeR

Male Number of posts : 636
Job and Hobbies : Welder-Online Gamer
PSN ID : 21

heard wat u did Empty
PostSubject: Re: heard wat u did   heard wat u did Icon_minitimeSat Jan 12, 2008 3:45 pm

So is Ultra coming back ?

I still need to accept his account on forum ,havent got the time to do it !
Not even at home atm and cant play CoD also so thats pretty shit !
Back to top Go down
https://rebelz-in-action.forumotion.com
RiA stevenfromorkney
Admin

Male Number of posts : 447
PSN ID : stevenfromorkney/chronocommando

heard wat u did Empty
PostSubject: Re: heard wat u did   heard wat u did Icon_minitimeSat Jan 12, 2008 6:00 pm

This is a forum, so its all about people posting opinions and then other people disagreeing with them, so here are mine. Ultra Magnus should definately be allowed to come back if he wants to since he was a member from when before I joined and never technically left. Secondly, imo, whoever this killa guy is, he seems to be shit stirrirg. But I for one would welcome spoff back, then maybe he could help could get Razor back from DoA Very Happy Then RiA would be oldskool again!
Back to top Go down
RiA Unearthly

heard wat u did Empty
PostSubject: Re: heard wat u did   heard wat u did Icon_minitimeSat Jan 12, 2008 7:38 pm

Have sent u an inv on CG spoff, welcome back m8. As for tese other guys, killa etc. You can trial but i still dont have a clue who you are so ye thats that, any oter problems let me know.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

heard wat u did Empty
PostSubject: Re: heard wat u did   heard wat u did Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

heard wat u did
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Rebelz in Action Forum :: Online Arenas :: Players Lounge-
Jump to: