Rebelz in Action Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Rebelz in Action Forum

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Epic times on rfom.

Go down 
+8
RiA Adam1888
RiA HellFalcoN-
RiA Va2MAn
RiA syco0109
RiA stevenfromorkney
RiA Lordmore
RiA_aza
RiA Unearthly
12 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
RiA Unearthly

Male Number of posts : 807
PSN ID : 17
Registration date : 2007-11-19

Epic times on rfom. Empty
PostSubject: Epic times on rfom.   Epic times on rfom. Icon_minitimeThu Jan 31, 2008 6:49 pm

For some of the new guys who dont know much about us in our rfom days, 11 were a clan made up of BsE and DoA, the two best clans on rfom who had retired and came back to from this clan.

[RiA] 2 - 1 [11]

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Line-ups

[RiA]

Unearthly
Bountyyhunter
Stevenfromorkney
Star111_Scr3am3r
Like ike
J-m2k7
A-n-d-y
Eddiemac

[11]

UnsungParadigm
Energiser
iHack
Elite-Marine
Draveen
ZxDemonxZ
The-Payne
NastyFlux

Ok there were a few problems with this clan war, we agreed on the forum that it would be 8.30 then they said no its 7.30 etc, etc. but eventually it started properly at 8.30.

1st Map - Manchester, Breach

1st Round

We decided to have 5 defend and 3 attack, attackers went walk about (myself mainly getting lost near Papa) and the defence couldn't stop an 11 onslaught, they won with about 3/4 of a bar left, 1-0 11

2nd Round

This time we decided for all out attack, it surprised them a bit and there 2 players at defence were wasted as they were taken out by 8 RiA guys, we went to work on the node J-m owning it with the arc charger and won this with about a 1/3 of a bar left, 1-1

3rd Round

We did the same again but they were slightly more prepared this time, they ran straight to our base and managed to take out a couple of us on the way, both teams went to work on the node but we couldnt catch them, they won with about a 1/4 of a bar left, 2-1 11

1-0 11

2nd Map - Rooftops, TDM

1st Round

We didn't really have any tactics just stick together and get assists, try not to let each other die. Yes 40's were whored as we knew they would do it so we didn't wait for them but it was same for both teams, shotguns were also evenly used by both. We were behind at the midway point but slowly grew ahead, everyone played for each other and we won reasonably comfortably, 504-342, 1-0 RiA

2nd Round

This pretty much went exactly the same way as the first with an almost identical scoreline, 502-346, 2-0 RiA

1-1

3rd Map - Rooftops, TDM

We were happy with the result and the way the match went (obviously!) so we went into this game with high confidence in our selves.

1st Round

Same as before with nades, 40's, the odd melee here and there flying around but we still managed to pull ahead with some great team play, end score was closer, 500-420, 1-0 RiA

2nd Round

Went for exactly the same as the previous 3 rounds, 11 tried everything they could and this was one of the closest matches I've played on R:fom period. We were ahead by about 2 kills up until 462-442 then they pulled 2 kills ahead with a 4 kill streak, score evened out at 492-492, ElitestGamer (UnsungParadigm) dropped down to where the laark spawn would of been...Unearthly threw a nade...it hit him in the nuts...502-492, 2-0 RiA

RiA win clan war 2-1

Was a good game played in bad bood i feel but i don't care as we won, don't think less of me you wouldn't care if you won Razz I'm happy, Well Palyed us Unlucky 11.
Back to top Go down
RiA_aza

Male Number of posts : 242
Job and Hobbies : [aza]FooTy ,ps3,Friends,GIRLS
PSN ID : 14
Registration date : 2007-12-11

PostSubject: Re: Epic times on rfom.   Epic times on rfom. Icon_minitimeFri Feb 01, 2008 5:46 am

ALL HAIL RiA RFOM
vwp the only clan ever to beat 11Shots u got ny other good RFOM moments
Back to top Go down
RiA Lordmore

RiA Lordmore

Male Number of posts : 358
Job and Hobbies : nope/ music, owning n00bs
PSN ID : Lordmore, ElitestNoob
Registration date : 2007-11-20

PostSubject: Re: Epic times on rfom.   Epic times on rfom. Icon_minitimeFri Feb 01, 2008 6:00 am

lol i remember ike sending me 1 message after another telling me about the 11 CW and that they deleted the clan (shit pricks) he was really pissed lolz
VWP lads Smile
Back to top Go down
RiA Unearthly

PostSubject: Re: Epic times on rfom.   Epic times on rfom. Icon_minitimeFri Feb 01, 2008 9:11 am

Lol i was looking through the old pages of rfom clan wars, theres loads of epic close wars with us v EF, every match we played against them was so close but we ended up just losing, tbh though they had rented a few elite players into their clan by that point
Back to top Go down
RiA stevenfromorkney
Admin

Male Number of posts : 447
PSN ID : stevenfromorkney/chronocommando

PostSubject: Re: Epic times on rfom.   Epic times on rfom. Icon_minitimeFri Feb 01, 2008 9:40 am

TBH, except for one slip up against [EF], we really were the best TDMers RFoM ever seen.

[EF] camping in the bus yard, perhaps seen as noobish, but is sure worked. We even beat B-D at TDM on lexington thanks to some legendary sniping from Dan. I'll try and post more memories as they come to me.
Back to top Go down
RiA syco0109

Male Number of posts : 534
Job and Hobbies : skl/ gaming basketball c-walkin and chillin
PSN ID : syco0109

PostSubject: Re: Epic times on rfom.   Epic times on rfom. Icon_minitimeFri Feb 01, 2008 10:55 am

so many ctfs against EF
Back to top Go down
RiA Va2MAn

RiA Va2MAn

Male Number of posts : 122
Job and Hobbies : futsal, practicing skill, ps3 ownage
PSN ID : 1337
Registration date : 2007-12-09

PostSubject: Re: Epic times on rfom.   Epic times on rfom. Icon_minitimeFri Feb 01, 2008 2:01 pm

tbh u could have done way better on the ladders, u got great killers who each stand their own and thats alwayz an advantage. U just couldve done better on the strategies on ur CTF and Melt. when i waz in MAD we were pretty gud at CTF weve beated B-D 1 map in a CW, that was 1 mint game a really gud game check the posts on it on CG
Back to top Go down
RiA Unearthly

PostSubject: Re: Epic times on rfom.   Epic times on rfom. Icon_minitimeFri Feb 01, 2008 7:40 pm

Ye we just never got our heads round obj matches, ctfs were getting better towards the end but it was like as soon as we lost one round we just couldnt get back into it, a sham tbh but ye we were pretty much untouchable on tdm's
Back to top Go down
RiA stevenfromorkney
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Epic times on rfom.   Epic times on rfom. Icon_minitimeSat Feb 02, 2008 6:03 am

When RiA moves onto FoM 2, and if i'm still here which might happen who knows, im gonna makesure we only ever play obj, no tdms cause we know were good enough at them kk?

I suggest that on fom2 we focus more on how to work together to quickly overwhelm the opposition and grab the win on objectives, and thus we will probably have pretty crappy kdrs compered to rfom. but if we win, tbh who cares!

If the game comes out in america 1st, then i'd love to see every member of this clan import it! We dont even have to play with the yanks if thats the case, we just set up matches between the clan and that way everyone gets good and gets to know the maps quickly, then we can start out tactics etc.
Back to top Go down
RiA Unearthly

PostSubject: Re: Epic times on rfom.   Epic times on rfom. Icon_minitimeSat Feb 02, 2008 6:41 am

The words of a clever man
Back to top Go down
RiA HellFalcoN-

Male Number of posts : 316
Job and Hobbies : football, gaming
PSN ID : Dominator_NL/HellFalcoN-

PostSubject: Re: Epic times on rfom.   Epic times on rfom. Icon_minitimeSat Feb 02, 2008 10:21 am

yeah agree we have to own again on the next R;Fom Smile
Back to top Go down
RiA Va2MAn

RiA Va2MAn

PostSubject: Re: Epic times on rfom.   Epic times on rfom. Icon_minitimeSat Feb 02, 2008 2:55 pm

@ dan so iz it official that were play the winterladder? if not ill try and get bck with my old clan
Back to top Go down
RiA Unearthly

PostSubject: Re: Epic times on rfom.   Epic times on rfom. Icon_minitimeSat Feb 02, 2008 4:21 pm

Ye we'll play the winter ladder if CG set it up
Back to top Go down
RiA Va2MAn

RiA Va2MAn

PostSubject: Re: Epic times on rfom.   Epic times on rfom. Icon_minitimeSat Feb 02, 2008 4:34 pm

kwl, ill dig up some ctf MAD strategies when needed, magun came up with the strategies so their quality Laughing
Back to top Go down
RiA syco0109

PostSubject: Re: Epic times on rfom.   Epic times on rfom. Icon_minitimeSun Feb 03, 2008 3:27 am

lol nice Va2
Back to top Go down
RiA Adam1888

Male Number of posts : 277
Job and Hobbies : School, Badminton
PSN ID : AdamMac1
Registration date : 2007-11-21

PostSubject: Re: Epic times on rfom.   Epic times on rfom. Icon_minitimeSun Feb 03, 2008 3:32 am

My Epic Moment Was When I Got Base Defender When I Was In RiA Cool Imo That Nearly Equates To Beating 11 xP

Last edited by on Tue Feb 05, 2008 1:35 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
JaGeRIVIeiSTeR
Admin
JaGeRIVIeiSTeR

Male Number of posts : 636
Job and Hobbies : Welder-Online Gamer
PSN ID : 21

PostSubject: Re: Epic times on rfom.   Epic times on rfom. Icon_minitimeSun Feb 03, 2008 1:37 pm

On to the winter ladders with RiA !
Back to top Go down
https://rebelz-in-action.forumotion.com
RiA stevenfromorkney
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Epic times on rfom.   Epic times on rfom. Icon_minitimeSun Feb 03, 2008 3:47 pm

Wen me and Djokke went on our RiA accounts and layed the rape on some unsuspecting noobs Very Happy Getting my 20 kill medal with NeoFlaw in the same match on Hanger, smae round, we both went 32-3 and both got 20kill streaks. Time i snipe raped on Manchester 40 got 20 kills streak and ended with 90% headshots
Back to top Go down
RiA Lordmore

RiA Lordmore

PostSubject: Re: Epic times on rfom.   Epic times on rfom. Icon_minitimeSun Feb 03, 2008 7:58 pm

when i had weird ranked tdm where almost everyone quit and i was alone vs 3 chimera and raped em 28-0 Smile
when i met ike in ranked conversion and beat him, i loved that game, we both had same ammount of assists and ribbons, i ended 16-5 n ike 15-6 lol!
Back to top Go down
RiA Va2MAn

RiA Va2MAn

PostSubject: Re: Epic times on rfom.   Epic times on rfom. Icon_minitimeMon Feb 04, 2008 4:18 am

CW against WAR wich lasted for 6 hours and finally won
Back to top Go down
RiA Super_Ike

RiA Super_Ike

Job and Hobbies : Whoring
PSN ID : Super_Ike (main), Like_Ike (sub)

PostSubject: Re: Epic times on rfom.   Epic times on rfom. Icon_minitimeMon Feb 04, 2008 7:05 am

RiA Lordmore wrote:
when i had weird ranked tdm where almost everyone quit and i was alone vs 3 chimera and raped em 28-0 Smile
when i met ike in ranked conversion and beat him, i loved that game, we both had same ammount of assists and ribbons, i ended 16-5 n ike 15-6 lol!

u 40mm n00b Razz
Back to top Go down
http://en.netlog.com/BoSsMaN_IkE
RiA Lordmore

RiA Lordmore

PostSubject: Re: Epic times on rfom.   Epic times on rfom. Icon_minitimeMon Feb 04, 2008 8:19 am

wtf when did i ever 40mm u? tagger Razz Razz
Back to top Go down
RiA syco0109

PostSubject: Re: Epic times on rfom.   Epic times on rfom. Icon_minitimeMon Feb 04, 2008 9:35 am

lol gd days gd days
Back to top Go down
RiA_aza

Male Number of posts : 242
Job and Hobbies : [aza]FooTy ,ps3,Friends,GIRLS
PSN ID : 14
Registration date : 2007-12-11

PostSubject: Re: Epic times on rfom.   Epic times on rfom. Icon_minitimeTue Feb 05, 2008 6:51 pm

if we do the winter ladder ill be happy 2 play the assault and breaches im a gud attacker
Back to top Go down
RiA Lordmore

RiA Lordmore

PostSubject: Re: Epic times on rfom.   Epic times on rfom. Icon_minitimeTue Feb 05, 2008 10:01 pm

guess there wont b assault/breach lol, 5vs5 assault lmao
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Epic times on rfom.   Epic times on rfom. Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Epic times on rfom.
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next