Rebelz in Action Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Rebelz in Action Forum

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

CSmithX's Hints

Go down 
+5
RiA syco0109
RiA_aza
RiA iChoZen
RiA J-M
RiA csmithx
9 posters
AuthorMessage
RiA csmithx

RiA csmithx

Male Number of posts : 588
Job and Hobbies : Call of Duty 4 Modern Warfare
PSN ID : csmithx & Futix
Registration date : 2007-11-21

CSmithX's Hints Empty
PostSubject: CSmithX's Hints   CSmithX's Hints Icon_minitimeWed Jan 09, 2008 3:17 pm

Laughing First things first;

Don't take on board anything I say as it is totally rubbish and though it suits my gaming style it is probably all rubbish to you, anyway I shall proceed to tell you of my 'Hints'

Headquarters

Clan Wars - Work as a team, four go to capture the Headquarters whilst two players disrupt enemy by counter camping and going behind enemy ines (enemy spawn areas), I am good at this.

Public Servers - Don't try and take the HQ, you only get +15 for capturing it, which is nothing really, instead keep away from your ENTIRE team and act like a selfish rank up you want to be (like me), go behind enemy lines, you will rack up the kills in no time, kills = points, instead of taking the HQ you can get a 7 kill streak by taking out all the enemies that 'think' you are in front of them trying to capture the HQ.

Team Deathmatch

Clan Wars - Frontlines; Keep a balanced line and proceed slowly up the map, when you go more than halfway start to watch your back more as the enemy may spawn behind you, notice I say slowly up the map, if you were to stay in a line then that would be classed as Camping and we wouldn't want that now would we? Rolling Eyes

Public Servers - Be selfish, try and get 7 kill streaks, keep away from your own team as they are probably camping or making so much noise they will be spotted easily (firing weapons, thus giving away position on map).

Search and Destroy

Clan Wars;
Defend the Objective - Two defend one, Two defend the other, Two take on the enemy team front on, even if we were to lose the two attacking the enemy the defenders will have ideas of how many are still alive and what weapons etc... also positions on the map are given away. Now when I say take on the enemy I mean use 3 Frag Perk guns like the P90 and M16 and take risks, the defenders should use perks such as UAV Jammers and silenced weapons.

Attack (destroy) the Objective - 1 Bomb Carrier, Two Protectors (ready to pick up dropped bomb), Three players to check possible Camp areas and use grenades to disrupt bomb devices around Objectives (Perk suggestion; Bomb Squad).

Public Servers - scratch I can't recall playing many (as I am a HQ whore), but be selfish and defend when you defend and defend when you attack (the bomb).

Domination - Though this mode had potential it was ruined by the insanely stupid spawn points, for instance, you have Flags A and B, when you take C suddenly the enemy spawns at A and B and take them etc...

Don't like playing this mode anymore, unless it is Bog and I have the DEagle, then it is fun.

Anyway, you guys should decide who should do what and what weapons/perks they should use in a game before you start the Lobby/Party. Perhaps making suggestions in a thread before a game, useful hints; always have one guy with silenced weapons, a maximum of three players should use Overkill, not the whole team, wasteful, most importantly;

Never Give Up...and if a guy is camping and kills you, don't go and hunt him down, not in a Clan War, instead avoid that camp spot and wait until you have a Artillery Strike or the guy decides to move on, for example, if you are playing Team Deathmatch and he kills you 3-4 times before you eventually catch him out, that is very costly.

Night Night, don't ask about my spare time issues. I love you
Back to top Go down
http://bebo.com/smith-is-random
RiA J-M

RiA J-M

Male Number of posts : 402
Job and Hobbies : | College At Da Min |
PSN ID : | No-NeRvEzZ |
Registration date : 2007-11-19

CSmithX's Hints Empty
PostSubject: Re: CSmithX's Hints   CSmithX's Hints Icon_minitimeWed Jan 09, 2008 3:39 pm

Lol Nice Nice
Back to top Go down
RiA csmithx

RiA csmithx

CSmithX's Hints Empty
PostSubject: Re: CSmithX's Hints   CSmithX's Hints Icon_minitimeWed Jan 09, 2008 3:43 pm

People add your hints/gameplan's, everyone plays the game differently, add to thread.
Back to top Go down
RiA iChoZen

RiA iChoZen

Male Number of posts : 351
Job and Hobbies : Sports & Gaming
PSN ID : 16
Registration date : 2007-12-19

CSmithX's Hints Empty
PostSubject: Re: CSmithX's Hints   CSmithX's Hints Icon_minitimeWed Jan 09, 2008 3:56 pm

Smith, I think they were v.good tactics mate. I reckon we should implement alot of what he has said into clan wars and I think out success rate with go up v.fast. I am v.impressed Smith, nice.
Back to top Go down
https://rebelz-in-action.forumotion.com
RiA_aza

Male Number of posts : 242
Job and Hobbies : [aza]FooTy ,ps3,Friends,GIRLS
PSN ID : 14
Registration date : 2007-12-11

CSmithX's Hints Empty
PostSubject: Re: CSmithX's Hints   CSmithX's Hints Icon_minitimeWed Jan 09, 2008 5:27 pm

i agree we shud all look at the matches 4 a CW for e.g S&D Tdm, maps we shud get our classes done be4 the match we shud also hav a few matches training the match so if we hav a countdown Hq we shud train 4 Hq on countdown.Tdms i agree with smith move forward use silencers on maps like crossfire vacant.Domination we shud hav 5 ppl go for flag B n 1 person capture home base we shud then Hav 4 defend B n 2 defend home base, but if we dnt succeed in capturing B go for there home base using smoke grenades n literally jus throw everything a them but literally all 4 go for home base no 1 for B then if we capture there hom base 3 ppl defend our home base 3 ppl defend theres.for S&D i hav no plan never play it hope my mini guide helps
Back to top Go down
RiA csmithx

RiA csmithx

CSmithX's Hints Empty
PostSubject: Re: CSmithX's Hints   CSmithX's Hints Icon_minitimeWed Jan 09, 2008 5:38 pm

You can create 5 Classes, I think everyone should have at least 2 dedicated for RiA; one for Team Deathmatch/Domination and one for Headquarters/Search and Destroy or just two general ones:

My First Class - Light Assault Troop; M4/M16 etc...
My Second Class - Stealth Troop; Silenced Weapons: AKSU etc...
Back to top Go down
RiA syco0109

Male Number of posts : 534
Job and Hobbies : skl/ gaming basketball c-walkin and chillin
PSN ID : syco0109

CSmithX's Hints Empty
PostSubject: Re: CSmithX's Hints   CSmithX's Hints Icon_minitimeThu Jan 10, 2008 1:46 am

guys ive been whoring sabotage lately and here are my tactics one person gets the bomb 2 others defend him if he dies pick up the bomb.
others attack the enemy and push them bak .
i was in a match wit i think elite, strike mohannes and aero cant remember it was sabotage on wetwork nobody defended me wen i was planting the bomb DEFEND THE BOMB PLANTER

lol syco me to on wetwork was rubbish nobody was defending me Razz

Hint:
Give me the bomb i die always and the next one who pick the bomb plants always the bomb always Razz I die when im close and then the other pcik it up im back and kill some peep and then he plant. I think me hands bring luck on the bomb Razz
Back to top Go down
RiA Unearthly

Male Number of posts : 807
PSN ID : 17

CSmithX's Hints Empty
PostSubject: Re: CSmithX's Hints   CSmithX's Hints Icon_minitimeThu Jan 10, 2008 2:16 am

Ye im gna change some of my perks now thing is in like S and D HQ we need to camp when defending it etc. and i just get too bored so im gna be one of the two going forward in s and d and capturing in HQ, but we def need to use some of these, thats why we need to be online nefore cw's n not as they're starting
Back to top Go down
RiA_aza

Male Number of posts : 242
Job and Hobbies : [aza]FooTy ,ps3,Friends,GIRLS
PSN ID : 14
Registration date : 2007-12-11

CSmithX's Hints Empty
PostSubject: Re: CSmithX's Hints   CSmithX's Hints Icon_minitimeThu Jan 10, 2008 9:56 am

also smoke grenades r vital for most game modes so make sure u use them also i kept doin this on the crossfire map if u get killed by a camper there gunna still be there take a alternate route insted of getting angry n charging in.also maybe take a 10 second breather 2 think wat ur doin wen ur spawned insted of running out, hope this all helps
Back to top Go down
RiA Unearthly

Male Number of posts : 807

CSmithX's Hints Empty
PostSubject: Re: CSmithX's Hints   CSmithX's Hints Icon_minitimeThu Jan 10, 2008 10:04 am

O ye smoke grenades forgot those
Back to top Go down
Number32

Male Number of posts : 4
Job and Hobbies : Online gaming, Football, Getting wasted!
Registration date : 2008-01-10

CSmithX's Hints Empty
PostSubject: Re: CSmithX's Hints   CSmithX's Hints Icon_minitimeThu Jan 10, 2008 11:13 am

Right well i'll add some of my own opinions and advice to this thread seeing as i hore alot of matches some don't and so have info that maybe some don't.

Classes
My 5 default classes are as follows however are subject to slight alteration depending on game mode...
1) Special Forces: G36C w/Red Dot, 3 Frag, Stoping Power, Dead silence
2) Special Ops: MP5 w/silencer, C4/3Frag, Stoping Power, Steady Aim
3) Long Range: M16 w/Red Dot, 3Frag/Clamore, Stoping Power, Dead Silence
4) Heavy Weapons: RPD w/Red Dot, 3frag, stoping power, Deep impact
5) Sniper: R700, Claymore/C-4, Stopping power, Iron Lungs/Dead silence
Rather than making classes for mode specific i make mine map specific and fine tune them to the game ype and how im playing at tthe time. All of tthese i use the smoke grenade as it can gett you outt of alot of trouble if yyour pinned down in a building like sayy bloc or creattte a distraction in search and destroys/sabattages.
Back to top Go down
RiA HellFalcoN-

Male Number of posts : 316
Job and Hobbies : football, gaming
PSN ID : Dominator_NL/HellFalcoN-

CSmithX's Hints Empty
PostSubject: Re: CSmithX's Hints   CSmithX's Hints Icon_minitimeThu Jan 10, 2008 11:24 am

Number32 wrote:
smoke grenade as it can gett you outt of alot of trouble if yyour pinned down in a building like sayy bloc or creattte a distraction in search and destroys/sabattages.

nice tactic!
Back to top Go down
Number32

CSmithX's Hints Empty
PostSubject: Re: CSmithX's Hints   CSmithX's Hints Icon_minitimeThu Jan 10, 2008 11:24 am

New search and destroy playlist
For the new hardcore S&D's h/s and their frequent useage are vital. as there is no map you NEED to know where everyone is so you don't shoot them by mistake. also if your in pairs try not to go round the corner together as i saw yesterday them both shoot at the camper there but the guyy at the back's bullets strafed his own man and costt him 50XP so bear that in mind. also don't use stoping power as bulletts kill instantly on this game mode so jugernaught or sleight of hand in patticular overkill and ttake in a sniper as these churn people lol. standard tactics aply like smith has prior menttioned but really you need to know your own mortality to play this. this is not for tthe feignt hearted.
Back to top Go down
Number32

CSmithX's Hints Empty
PostSubject: Re: CSmithX's Hints   CSmithX's Hints Icon_minitimeThu Jan 10, 2008 7:56 pm

sorry my ps3 keyboard was fooking up on the t's and y's lol. dunno why they are tempremental same thing happens with backspace grrr lol
Back to top Go down
RiA csmithx

RiA csmithx

CSmithX's Hints Empty
PostSubject: Re: CSmithX's Hints   CSmithX's Hints Icon_minitimeSun Jan 13, 2008 10:50 am

I am enjoying S & D now, helpful to do Prestige from levels 1 - 20
Back to top Go down
Timmygod

Male Number of posts : 153
PSN ID : Timmygod
Registration date : 2008-01-14

CSmithX's Hints Empty
PostSubject: Re: CSmithX's Hints   CSmithX's Hints Icon_minitimeTue Jan 15, 2008 3:42 pm

SnD on CoD2 (I played it way to much) a good tactic was to use decoys as much as possible. If the enemy knows where you are going they will adjust and counter you and if they are defending then it becomes difficult.
For example: Decoy smoke. On CrossFire, smoke cross to... the bomb on the far side.. xD

but then NOONE goes that way, the enemy will see the smoke and try to counter by rotating men away from the correct bombsite, while the smoke is still up you plant ASAP, as soon as they know you aren't where they think they will be on top of you faster than a horny gay guy.

Decoy rush: Taking non silenced weapons and acting like complete noobs by running around prefiring every corner and shooting off random spam bullets (with bandoleer perk ^^) and just making as much noise as possible (also draw snipers attention so team thinks you are rushing) and then, again, fast plant, hide, planting claymores asap is always a good anti-rush weapon.

and you all better know how to rush. If I see any piddling little wussy ass crawling from cover to cover you'll be slapped =] a rush means the plant is down within 30 seconds and before the enemy has his wits about him. Also a SAW with a red-dot sight and grip staying back to provide a base of covering fire (eg. in crossfire, stay spawn side of the road shooting anything that moves on the otherside to show enemy positions and suppress them.

BTW, this is my first post, I'm new, don't diss =D

Thanks, Timmygod.
Back to top Go down
RiA csmithx

RiA csmithx

CSmithX's Hints Empty
PostSubject: Re: CSmithX's Hints   CSmithX's Hints Icon_minitimeTue Jan 15, 2008 4:01 pm

On that Crash map, when defending we can throw some smoke down the alley, Claymore up and then camp down aiming at the other ways of entry, two defend A and three defend the other, one man goes mental*

*Dan, ike or j-m etc...
Back to top Go down
Timmygod

Male Number of posts : 153
PSN ID : Timmygod
Registration date : 2008-01-14

CSmithX's Hints Empty
PostSubject: Re: CSmithX's Hints   CSmithX's Hints Icon_minitimeTue Jan 15, 2008 4:06 pm

On crash just put a sniper with over kill perk and have him got a G60 or something and he alone can cover ... A .. maybe.. I dunno, the one to the left of spawn =] (the one NOT in the house).
Back to top Go down
RiA csmithx

RiA csmithx

CSmithX's Hints Empty
PostSubject: Re: CSmithX's Hints   CSmithX's Hints Icon_minitimeTue Jan 15, 2008 4:08 pm

I want more S&D matches, if only Console Gaming had done the Ladder system better, for example, I know most RiA members would be fine in just playing Team Deathmatch for Clan Wars as we would win.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

CSmithX's Hints Empty
PostSubject: Re: CSmithX's Hints   CSmithX's Hints Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

CSmithX's Hints
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Rebelz in Action Forum :: Online Arenas :: Call of Duty 4-
Jump to: